Friday, August 14, 2009

12 Days and counting

Hello all.

Some very interested third parties thought it would be a good idea for me to document my journey into the East.

Currently there are twelve days till I leave. I have my passport, visa, insurance, job, plane ticket, and place to live once I arrive.

I'll be making around $900.00 USD a month. Plus I get free housing, insurance, and free return flight ticket. So I really don't have to worry if I go broke because apparently I have a free flight back to the states.

Which brings me back to my biggest concern....money. A couple friends in China said I shouldn't need to worry about money, but I still can't help being nervous. I spent all day crunching my finances and getting a rough budget together and I should be alright....I hope.

Next step...pack. I'll get back to you once I get closer to my 17 hour leg cramp, also known as my flight.

Love,
Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment