Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Fine


Just letting everybody know, I was in Santiago, Chile when the 8.8 earthquake struck a couple days ago.

Fortunately I was in one of the nicer areas of the city where the buildings were properly built to withstand this sort of thing. We also still have water and electricity in my little corner of Santiago. Others aren't as lucky.

For the time being I am going to be staying here in Chile until we get things situated with our company but as far as I'm concerned, the sooner I'm back in China, the better.

I will blog about Chinese New Year very soon as well as my pre-earthquake experience in Chile. But right now, most of my time is being devoted to work and recovery.

Things Ezra has learned...

1. Earthquakes are not as much fun as I thought they would be....

Love,
Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment